: Kaski, pokhara
: Pairabi Kanooni Sewa
: Gender & Human rights, Lecturer
- Master's degree in Law, Subject on Human Rights & Gender Justicefrom KSL P.U.
- Post Graduate degree in Women Study from Padma Kanya Campus TU.
- Master's degree in political science. Prithivinarayan Multiple Campus. TU
3. Work Experience:
- Lawyer, Pleader and Advocate since 2058
- Legal Advisor in different institution
- Lacturer for LLM at Chakrabati Law Collage. PU . Since2012
- Consultant to prepare “Strategy plan of National Information Commission 2012”
- Study/research on “Custody monitoring for need to support the Training, material, infrastructure so on so as Human rights” for police, police office & Custody victim.
- Defend Lawyer: “Legal & Social counselling to Custody's victim on violence & social excluded group (more than 500 clients).
- Paper presenting & Commentator in many programmers
Public Issue Litigation.
Renounce PIL at Supreme Court
Lecture (part time):
- Lecture for LLM on Subject of Nepalese Law on Gender in Chakrabati HABI Education Academy Collage
- Lecture for MA Gender Study in PADMAKANYA Campus
- Lecture for LLB national Law Collage
- Lecture Mass Communication and Journalism Collage
- Working as Legal Advisor, paper presents& Commentator in different institutions
5. Publication: “Women Violence & Gender Justice- Nepalese Context” Academic and research Book (for LLM level)
- Article on Gender discrimination weekly paper Chalphal
- Transactional justices –weekly paper Chalphal
- Detainees Rights –weekly paper Chalphal 3 time
- Question of the restructure to the civil society– weekly paper Chalphal
- Role of the government in human rights –weekly paper Chalphal
- Contemporary Question to Human Rights Gorkhapatra 2064.8.2
- Discrimination within protection ApproachGorkhapatra 064.8.3
- Name on service but practice on papaya Gorkhapatra 064.10.12
- Social Justice & Women Violence
- World Women Conflict & Nepal Gorkhapatra 065.12.2
- Legal Advisor in different Organizations